In the following, we inform you about the collection of personal data when using our website. Personal data is all data that can be related to you personally, e.g. name, address, e-mail addresses, user behavior.
1. data controller and data protection officer
RESPONSIBLE PERSON IN THE SENSE OF THE DS-GVO
At Deverhafen 4
Tel.: +49 4961 914 0
Represented by the managing directors Kai Hülsmann and Hermann Bahnes, see our imprint.
DATA PROTECTION OFFICER
If you have any questions regarding data protection, please contact our data protection officer:
By mail: at the above address with the addition of data protection officer
By Mail: email@example.com
2. your rights when using our website
- according to Art. 15 DS-GVO the right to receive information about your data stored by us, which is collected in the course of your visit to the website.
- according to Art. 16 DS-GVO the right to demand correction of incorrect or completion of your personal data stored by us;
- in accordance with Art. 17 DS-GVO the right to request the deletion of your personal data stored by us, unless the processing is necessary for compliance with a legal obligation, or for the assertion, exercise or defense of legal claims;
- According to Art. 7 (3) DS-GVO, you have the right to revoke your consent to processing at any time. This has the consequence that we may no longer continue the data processing, which was based on this consent, for the future. The lawfulness of the processing based on the consent until the revocation by the data subject remains unaffected.
- in accordance with Art. 20 DSGVO, to receive your personal data that you have provided to us in a structured, common and machine-readable format or to request that it be transferred to another controller
- according to Art. 18 DS-GVO the right to demand the restriction of processing. We will restrict processing if the conditions of Art. 18 (1) DS-GVO are met
- According to Art. 77 DS-GVO, you have the right to complain to the competent data protection supervisory authority if you believe that your right to informational self-determination has been violated by the processing of personal data collected during your visit to our website. The competent data protection authority for Ladenbau Balzer GmbH is Die Landesbeauftragte für den Datenschutz in Niedersachsen, Prinzenstraße 5, 30159 Hannover, lfd.niedersachsen.de.
- insofar as your personal data is processed on the basis of legitimate interests pursuant to Art. 6 (1) p. 1 lit. f DSGVO, you have the right to object to the processing of your personal data pursuant to Art. 21 DSGVO, insofar as there are grounds for doing so that arise from your particular situation or the objection is directed against direct marketing. In the latter case, you have a general right of objection, which is implemented by us without specifying a particular situation.
3. data security
We maintain current technical measures to ensure data security, in particular to protect your personal data from risks during data transmissions and from third parties gaining knowledge. These are adapted to the current state of the art in each case.
4. processing of personal data
4.1.Collection of personal data when visiting our website
In the case of mere informational use of the website, i.e. if you do not register or otherwise transmit information to us, we only collect the personal data that your browser transmits to our server. If you wish to view our website, we collect the following data, which is technically necessary for us to display our website to you and to ensure stability and security. The legal basis is Art. 6 para. 1 p. 1 lit. f DS-GVO.
- Browser type and version
- Operating system used
- Referrer URL
- Host name of the accessing computer
- Time of the server request
- IP address
You can configure your browser settings according to your preferences. However, we would like to point out that you may then not be able to use all the functions of this website.
4.2 Other functions of our website
In addition to the purely informational use of our website, we offer various services that you can use if you are interested. For this purpose, you usually have to provide further personal data, which we use to provide the respective service.
Contact us by e-mail / contact form
For questions of any kind, we offer you the possibility to contact us via the e-mail address provided on the website or via the contact form. Your communicated data will be processed to answer your request
We delete the data accruing in this context after the storage is no longer required or restrict the processing if there are legal retention obligations.
Data processing for the purpose of contacting us is carried out in accordance with Art. 6 para. 1 p. 1 lit. a DS-GVO on the basis of your voluntarily given consent.
5. integration of Google Maps
On this website we use the offer of Google Maps. This allows us to show you interactive maps directly on the website and enables you to use the map function comfortably.
By visiting the website, Google receives the information that you have called up the corresponding sub-page of our website. In addition, the data mentioned under No. 5.1. of this statement are transmitted. This occurs regardless of whether Google provides a user account through which you are logged in or whether no user account exists. If you are logged in to Google, your data will be directly assigned to your account. If you do not want the assignment with your profile at Google, you must log out of your user account. Google stores your data as usage profiles and uses them for the purposes of advertising, market research and/or demand-oriented design of its website. Such an evaluation is carried out in particular (even for users who are not logged in) to provide needs-based advertising and to inform other users of the social network about your activities on our website. You have the right to object to the creation of these user profiles, whereby you must contact Google to exercise this right. The integration of Google Maps is necessary for the needs-based design of our website. This is our interest in data processing pursuant to Art. 6 para. 1 lit. f DS-GVO.
6. use of Google Analytics
Insofar as you have given your consent, Google Analytics, a web analytics service provided by Google LLC, is used on this website. The responsible service provider in the EU is Google Ireland Limited, Gordon House, Barrow Street, Dublin 4, Ireland ("Google").
Scope of processing
We use the function 'anonymizeIP' (so-called IP masking): Due to the activation of IP anonymization on this website, your IP address will be shortened by Google within member states of the European Union or in other contracting states of the Agreement on the European Economic Area. Only in exceptional cases will the full IP address be transmitted to a Google server in the USA and shortened there. The IP address transmitted by your browser as part of Google Analytics will not be merged with other data from Google.
During your visit to the website, the following data, among others, is collected
- the pages you have called up, your "click path
- Achievement of "website goals" (conversions, e.g. newsletter sign-ups, downloads, purchases)
- Your user behavior (for example, clicks, dwell time, bounce rates)
- Your approximate location (region)
- Your IP address (in shortened form)
- technical information about your browser and the end devices you use (e.g. language setting, screen resolution)
- Your Internet provider
- the referrer URL (via which website/advertising medium you came to this website)
On behalf of the operator of this website, Google will use this information for the purpose of evaluating your (pseudonymous) use of the website and compiling reports on website activity. The reports provided by Google Analytics are used to analyze the performance of our website.
The recipient of the data is Google Ireland Limited, Gordon House, Barrow Street, Dublin 4, Ireland.
Transfer to third countries
A transfer of data to the USA cannot be ruled out.
The data sent by us and linked to cookies are automatically deleted after 14 months. The deletion of data whose retention period has been reached occurs automatically once a month.
In addition, you can prevent the collection of data generated by the cookie and related to your use of the website (including your IP address) to Google and the processing of this data by Google by clicking
- do not give your consent to the setting of the cookie or
- the browser add-on to disable Google Analytics here download and install.
You can also prevent the storage of cookies by configuring your browser software accordingly. However, if you configure your browser to refuse all cookies, you may experience limitations in functionality on this and other websites.
Legal basis and revocation option
for this data processing is your consent, Art.6 para.1 p.1 lit.a DSGVO. You can revoke your consent at any time with effect for the future.
7. integration of Vimeo content
We may have embedded videos from the provider Vimeo LLC, headquartered at 555 West 18th Street, New York, New York 10011.
Some of our Internet pages contain videos from Vimeo. When you visit such a page on our website, a connection to the Vimeo servers is established. This transmits to the Vimeo server which of our Internet pages you have visited. If you are logged in as a member of Vimeo, Vimeo assigns this information to your personal user account. When you click on the start button of a video, this information can also be assigned to an existing user account. You can prevent this assignment by logging out of your Vimeo user account before using our website and deleting the corresponding cookies from Vimeo.
We use this service within our online offer on the basis of a legitimate interest - in the analysis, optimization and economic operation of our online offer. The legal basis is Art. 6 para. 1 lit. f.) DSGVO.
For more information on data processing and privacy notices by Vimeo, see https://vimeo.com/privacy.
In addition, Vimeo calls up the Google Analytics tracker via an iFrame in which the video is called up. This is Vimeo's own tracking, to which we have no access. You can prevent tracking by Google Analytics by using the deactivation tools that Google offers for some Internet browsers. Users can also prevent the collection of data generated by Google Analytics and related to their use of the website (including your IP address) to Google and the processing of this data by Google by downloading and installing the browser plugin available at the following link: http://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=de.
8. privacy notice for Facebook presence
The company uses the technical platform and services of Facebook Ireland Ltd, 4 Grand Canal Square, Grand Canal Harbour, Dublin 2, Ireland. Our presence on Facebook serves to improve active communication with our customers and interested parties. The legal basis for this is Art. 6 para.1 lit. f. DS-GVO.
According to a ruling of the ECJ of 05.06.2018, the operator of a Facebook page is jointly responsible with Facebook for the processing of personal data.
When you visit our Facebook page, Facebook collects, among other things, your IP address and other information that is present on your PC in the form of cookies. This information is used to provide us, as operators of the Facebook pages, with statistical information about the use of the Facebook page.
Facebook provides more information on this at the following link:
We have no influence on the generation and presentation of the information. The data collected about you in this context is processed by Facebook Ltd. and may be transferred to countries outside the European Union. What information Facebook receives and how it is used is described in general terms by Facebook in its data usage guidelines. There you will also find information on how to contact Facebook and on the settings options for advertisements.
In what way Facebook uses data from visits to Facebook pages for its own purposes, to what extent activities on the Facebook page are assigned to individual users, how long Facebook stores this data and whether data from a visit to the Facebook page is passed on to third parties, is not conclusively and clearly stated by Facebook and is not known to us.
When you access a Facebook page, the IP address assigned to your terminal device is transmitted to Facebook. According to Facebook, this IP address is anonymized (for "German" IP addresses) and deleted after 90 days. Facebook also stores information about the end devices of its users (e.g. as part of the "login notification" function); this may enable Facebook to assign IP addresses to individual users. If you are currently logged in to Facebook as a user, a cookie with your Facebook ID is located on your end device. This enables Facebook to track that you have visited this page and how you have used it. This also applies to all other Facebook pages. Via Facebook buttons embedded in websites, it is possible for Facebook to record your visits to these website pages and assign them to your Facebook profile. Based on this data, content or advertising can be offered tailored to you.
If you want to avoid this, you should log out of Facebook or disable the "stay logged in" feature, delete the cookies present on your device, and exit and restart your browser. In this way, Facebook information through which you can be directly identified will be deleted. This will allow you to use our Facebook page without revealing your Facebook identifier. When you access interactive features of the page (like, comment, share, message, etc.), a Facebook login screen will appear. After any login, you will again be recognizable to Facebook as a specific user.
For information on how to manage or delete information about you, see the following Facebook support pages:
Facebook has assumed primary responsibility for the processing of Insights data and, among other things, for the exercise of the rights of data subjects pursuant to Art. 15 et seq. DS-GVO. Please contact Facebook directly for information requests or other questions regarding your rights, such as the deletion of data, as only they have full access to your user data. If we receive requests in this regard directly, we will forward them to Facebook.
9. duration of the storage of personal data
We process and store your data as long as it is necessary for the fulfillment of the above-mentioned purposes, in particular our contractual and legal obligations. If the data are no longer required for the fulfillment of these purposes and our obligations, they are regularly deleted, unless their - temporary - further processing is necessary for the following purposes:
- Fulfillment of retention obligations under commercial and tax law: These include, in particular, the German Commercial Code (Handelsgesetzbuch) and the German Fiscal Code (Abgabenordnung). The retention and documentation periods specified there are six to ten years.
- preservation of evidence within the framework of the statutory limitation provisions. According to §§195 et seq. of the German Civil Code (BGB), these limitation periods can be up to 30 years, with the regular limitation period being three years.
10. obligation to provide data
There is no obligation to provide data. However, you will then not be able to use some functions of our website.
11. existence of automated decision making including profiling
Such a procedure is not used.
This website uses the analysis tool MADIXEL from the company MADMEN Onlinemarketing GmbH (Königsdorfer Straße 25, 82515 Wolfratshausen) to determine which companies have visited the website. The tracking is limited here exclusively to companies. MADIXEL compares the IP address of a website visitor with the known IP addresses of companies using databases, some of which are publicly available. If there is a match, certain generally accessible company data is processed and made available to the website operator on a platform. The matching is performed using an encrypted function known as hashing. Accesses from private individuals are already filtered out in advance in a pre-selection process. If the IP address is private, it is neither stored nor identified. No cookies are stored on the end devices of website visitors. A cookie is only set if the user is not identified as a company. The same only instructs the tool not to collect any further data. The legal basis is Art. 6 para. 1 p. 1 lit. f DSGVO. Disable tracking